"I was terrified to take the first step, but from the first day I never felt out of place. The only regret I have is not joining CrossFit Anazao sooner"
Tell us a little about yourself.
- I am married to my wonderful husband Jimmy who also happens to be my #1 supporter. We have 3 children and 4 grandchildren. I am from Florida and moved to Virginia 8 years ago. I am the General Manager for Bobcat of Fishersville. I love shopping and spending time outdoors and traveling.
What are your goals for CrossFit? Why do you do CrossFit?
- My initial goal for joining CrossFit was to lose weight and to get healthy. I am well on my way with the help of the coaches and other members support. I decided on CrossFit Anazao after hearing how great it is. The support this gym shows is truly indescribable.
What are your favorite movements? What are your least favorites?
- FAVS: Back squats, mountain climbers and rowing, I just really like these movements
- NOT FAVS: Without a doubt…wall balls. I think this is because of my height! LOL
What do you think is special about CrossFit Anazao?
- The coaches and other members are so supportive. I was terrified to take the first step, but from the first day I never felt out of place. The only regret I have is not joining CrossFit Anazao sooner.
Anything else you wish to add?
- I will be forever grateful for the support the coaches show and I love the push they give me when I don’t think I can!
A note from one of our coaches:
When Cindy started with us, she was chasing after some goals she had set for herself. While she was nervous at first, she showed up, put in the work, and she crushed those goals! She is always willing to learn and improve in everything she does. You can find Cindy, always with a smile, even with the hardest workouts, getting her day started with the Zombie crew at 5:30am. Watching Cindy make huge strides towards her goals has been such a pleasure and we look forward to always seeing her smiling face first thing in the morning.