Tell us a little about yourself!
- I have a background in Taekwondo and swimming. I am also an avid walker, 3 to 4 times a day. Many people do not know that I am half Peruvian. I enjoy creating art.
What are your current goals and why do you do CrossFit?
- Currently, I am working on strength training and endurance. Crossfit helps me maintain my fitness and focus.
What are your favorite movments? How about your least favorite?
- My favorite is running because I like to be outside.
- My least favorite is burpees!
- My favorite style of workout is an AMRAP (As Many Rounds as Possible)
What do you think is special about CrossFit Anazao?
- The coaches are supportive and help everyone achieve their goals. It is welcoming place.
Anything else you wish to add?
- I would just like to encourage other people. If they are unsure about trying Crossfit Anazao, they should give it a try and they will see that they belong here.
A note from one of our coaches…
Since Evan came to us his willingness and desire to learn has been obvious. When he comes in the door it’s never without a smile. He brings an energy to class that he is ready to put in hard work for the day and will push other members in class to keep up with him! Whether we have a long workout or quick sprint intervals, you will find him stacking chips or keeping track on the whiteboard to record his efforts. You can find Evan at our 3:30 class ready to take on whatever is thrown his way. Evan, thank you for always bringing your energy and smile to brighten the day!