"CrossFit Anazao is not just somewhere to workout. It truly is a family"
Tell us a little about yourself.
- I’m originally from NJ. We moved down here when I was 12. I’m married with 2 kids in elementary school. I work at the Target Distribution Center and own my own business repairing lawn & garden equipment. When I have the time I enjoy camping and hiking
What are your goals for CrossFit? Why do you do CrossFit?
- My goal is to be a healthier me. I started CrossFit because I was diagnosed with type two diabetes and needed a life change.
What are your favorite movements? What are your least favorites?
- FAVS: I love to deadlift!
- NOT FAVS: Any form of snatches, but I am working on my shoulder mobility to perform them better
What do you think is special about CrossFit Anazao?
- CrossFit Anazao is not just somewhere to workout. It truly is a family. Everyone cares about each other.
Anything else you wish to add?
- Having never been a member of any fitness organization before, it took a lot for me to walk in the door, but now I can’t imagine not doing CrossFit.
A note from one of our coaches:
When Paul came to us he was ready to learn how to be the best version of himself that he could be. He comes to class ready to tackle any challenge put in front of him and always with a smile. He continues to crush his goals not only in the gym but outside the gym as well. When he first came to Anazao, Paul had been recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and it was evident that he was going to do all he could to take control of his health and wellness. Two years later, he is still kicking ass and putting in work! Striving only to be better than he was the day before, you can find Paul riding his bike to the gym in the warmer months or crushing his workouts with the zombie crew in the colder ones. Whatever class he’s in you can be assured he’s cheering on his fellow athletes!